Following the recent tiered system as set out by the government we wanted to let you know that we have are taken steps to maintain services for our clients. We are instructing our staff to maintain the highest possible standard of safety and hygiene in customers’ homes. We have created detailed Covid-19 cleaning guidelines for both our staff and clients which reflect the government advice on social distancing. We have also taken the trouble to email our clients with specific guidelines set out to COVID-19 in advance of their appointments.
How can you help us maintain safe working during COVID-19?
- Let us know if you or someone in your household experiencing symptoms
- Stay in another room whilst your cleaner is working and maintain 2 metres distance at all times
- Ensure you have enough anti-bacterial surface cleaners and detergents
- Get in touch if you need advice on cleaning solutions and recommendations – our team will be happy to help
- Let us know if you are considered to be a member of a vulnerable group
- Avoid direct contact with your cleaning operative/technician where possible
What will our cleaning operative/technician do in your home?
- Wear shoe covers
- wash their hands for 20 seconds or more on entry/where no washing facilities are available, cleaners will use alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- wear PPE – gloves (and masks if requested)
- disinfect all frequently touched surfaces and will pay special attention to door handles, light switches, TV remotes, table tops, kitchen appliances
- wash any cloths, microfibers, mops and other reusable materials on higher temperatures
- open the windows and turn on any fans where possible to provide extra ventilation
- use warm water to dilute cleaning solutions where needed to maximise their antibacterial effects
Customer Services & After Care
Our office staff have been mobilised to ensure that you are notified of any changes and updates as and when these arise. As a result of the tiered announcement, our office staff are also working from home to ensure continuous and consistent service.
We would like to thank you for your continuing support and above all, would like to ensure you that we are always here to help.